20 Long Distance Couple Quotes, Long Love Captions For Instagram
Long Distance Couple Quotes – A long-distance relationship (LDR) or long-distance romantic relationship (LDRR) is an intimate relationship between partners who are geographically separated from one another. Partners in LDRs face geographic separation and lack of face-to-face contact. See more >> Wiki Long-distance relationship
Recommended for You:
1. The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence.
2. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
3. Distance means so little, when someone means so much.
4. I don’t cry because we’ve been separated by distance, and for a matter of years.
5. Distance between two people is inconsequential when their souls are united.
6. Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars.
7. Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.
8. If you listen to the wind very carefully, you’ll be able to hear me whisper my love for you.
9. We were together even when we were apart.
10. I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.
11. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
12. Distance unites missing beats of two hearts in love.
13. Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.
14. The art of love is largely the art of persistence.
15. Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.
16. Distance is not for the fearful, it’s for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love…
17. The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.
18. I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the years we were apart.
19. But nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.
20. Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it inflames the great.