20 Victor Hugo Love Quotes For Instagram + Pictures 1080 x 1080 resolution
Victor Hugo Love Quotes For Instagram is a collection of some love quotes from Hugo – one of the greatest and most famous French writers. Values from his literature are still preserved today and tomorrow.
Victor Hugo(wikipedia) was a French poet, novelist, and dramatist of the Romantic movement. During a literary career that spanned more than sixty years, he wrote abundantly in an exceptional variety of genres: lyrics, satires, epics, philosophical poems, epigrams, novels, history, critical essays, political speeches, funeral orations, diaries, letters public and private, as well as dramas in verse and prose.
Recommended For You >> King and Queen Quotes
1. Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
2. To love another person is to see the face of God.
3. To love is to act.
4. Life’s greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.
5. To die for lack of love is horrible. The asphyxia of the soul.
6. If people did not love one another, I really don’t see what use there would be in having any spring.
7. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved – loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
8. To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life.
9. You who suffer because you love, love still more. To die of love, is to live by it.
10. Try as you will, you cannot annihilate that eternal relic of the human heart, love.
11. I have been loving you a little more every minute since this morning.
12. The first symptom of love in a young man is timidity; in a girl boldness.
13. Love is the only future God offers.
14. What a grand thing, to be loved! What a grander thing still, to love!
15. Love is jealous, and ingenious in self-torture in proportion as it is pure and intense.
16. Love that is not jealous is neither true nor pure.
17. If you are stone, be magnetic; if a plant, be sensitive; but if you are human be love.
18. Love each other dearly always. There is scarcely anything else in the world but that: to love one another.
19. You are adorable, mademoiselle. I study your feet with the microscope and your soul with the telescope.
20. Love is a portion of the soul itself, and it is of the same nature as the celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise.